Let's talk Fall home decor & how to get the best bang for your buck. I was able to create this Fall mood board using items that are all under $30, & by using the coupon codes provided below you may pay even less. If you're visiting from Instagram, Facebook, or Youtube welcome! I'm so glad you're here. If you missed last week's post about Candied Sweet Potatoes click, here. Disclaimer: this post may contain affiliate links. This helps me continue to provide you with how-to DIY projects as well as helpful blog posts. To learn more about what affiliate links are click, here.
As always.. all highlighted links are made "clickable" for your convenience.
Remember sharing is caring, so don't forget to hit that like & share button above. Your friends may be interested in this list & savings.
Fall is almost here guys!! I am so excited that the big day is September 23rd & just a few sleeps away. This is one of my favorite seasons & because of that I thought I'd also give you a free Fall Bucket List. I can't wait to hear about the memories you make, so make sure to tag me on social media! Everything is linked above for you! If you enjoy freebies like this, please subscribe to our newsletter.
Check out more design video tutorials, here
THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
One way to get the best bang for your buck is to blanket decorate. This means, if several holidays happen during the same season, You'd decorate for one. I don't knock those who decorate for all, because as a blogger & designer - I definitely used to. Recently, I've just decided to spend more time enjoying the decor rather than constantly styling & installing it.
You could also modify this & take the minimal approach by buying key pieces & using them every year & slowly add to your decor collection.
1. Woven Fringe Throw Blanket ,various colors & styles available.
2. Modern Faux Leather Throw Pillows. These will add the perfect Fall modern touch.
3. Welcome Home Candle. Check out these other amazing Fall scents, here.
4. Pillow Covers 18X18 Pumpkin, Buffalo Plaid, Acorn & Maple Leaf. Cover your existing pillows for a quick seasonal change.
5. Pumpkin Spice Table Runner. Various sizes & colors available.
6. 2 pc Maple Leaf Garland. 6.5 ft each, perfect for adding texture to mantle, stairwell or doorway.
7. Flannel Pom Pom Throw. Various color variations & sizes available.
8. Fall Themed Throw Pillow Covers. Order pillow inserts or use these over your existing pillows.
9. Remote Operated Flickering Wax Candles. AA Batteries not included, but can be purchased, here. Add them to this candleabra that can be inserted in your fireplace or to your tablescape.
10. Faux Pumpkins & Leaves Wreath. The perfect handcrafted Fall wreath. On SALE NOW!!!
11. Black & White Plaid Rug. The checkered print is the perfect backdrop for any rug layering.
12. Hello Fall Doormat. Super cute doormat that is perfect alone or layered for added texture.
13. Knitted Chenille Fringe Throw. Snuggle up with this soft blanket that boasts generous space & color payoff!
14. Set of 4 18X18 Fall Themed Pillow Covers. Perfect addition to your porch swing mudroom or sofa.
✨✨ If you are ordering candles you can get 2% cash back by signing up, here plus an additional discount using the code FALLSPRITZ. If you use my cash back link above I'll gift you $10 back on your first purchase.✨✨
I love connecting with you guys, so make sure & tell me what you think below. Stay tuned to next weeks blog post where I share my latest DIY project. If you have any questions, comments, tips or tricks to add to the Fall home decor blog post, please leave them in the comments below.